Tuesday, July 10, 2007

LA: Chocolatine....I'm back

Well folks,

It has been quite a bit of time since I have posted a message. A new website and blog are on the way but I felt it important to start posting again. I have not stopped trying chocolate around the world, just been so busy, I have failed to report on all of the places I've been... and for that I truly and sorry.

This past week I was in "The Valley" of Los Angeles. It was a quick day trip, but my meeting ended early and I was able to find a great little local chocolate shop (and lunch spot) called "Chocolatine".

Located in Thousand Oaks on E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., the handmade chocolates are terrific. I brought home a small box and have thoroughly enjoyed all of the pieces. My favorites: The honey caramel is Fantastic, as is the white chocolate covered dark chocolate truffle. The thick nougat chocolate is terrific, too

What a pleasant surprise of a find!!

No comments: