Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SINsational treats in Sin City.- walking tour!

I took a business trip to Las Vegas and found a few hours to search for the great chocolate delectables that this eclectic town has to offer. Although the time allotted kept me pretty close to the strip, I was not disappointed by what I found. Next trip, I'll venture out for the more local fare.

If your walking my chocolate tour, start at the Venetian (Santi-Venezia Cioccolata) and work your way to Harrahs (Ghirardelli Chocolate & Ice Cream Shop), then the Forum Shops (Vosges and Max Brenner), Caesars Palace (Payard), Bellagio (Jean-Phillippe), Aria (Jean-Philippe), Miracle Mile Shopping Center (Teuscher) and end at the granddaddy of all stores the M&M store at Showcase at the MGM. Just off the strip, there is also the Ethel M Factory & tour- a taxi ride away.

If you do it from 4:00pm - midnight like I did, soon after you'll crash at your hotel or you'll be sent to the hospital in a diabetic coma. Either way, the walk was great exercise. : )

Look for specific recommendations at each place coming soon.

No comments: