Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Atlanta: Cumming's The Chocolaterie- in the middle of where?


I do not want to eat these chocolates-  I want to put them on display!  These truffles are an engineering feat and no wonder, it is an engineer that created these equally amazingly tasting chocolates.  My feeble attempt to take pictures of the chocolates do not do them justice.  The taste can not be translated across the web, either.  Trust me when I tell you, this is about as good as it gets!


My sister, brother-in-law and I had such a great time meeting Elizabeth and Michael Ashworth.  What they have created is really something special.  The attention to detail is astounding and well worth the 30+ minute drive up the GA400 from Atlanta.
It seems they have over 100 truffle options. My favorites include but are certainly not limited to: Root Beer Float, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Bananas Foster, Sunday Brunch, PB&J, Maple Cream, Carmellow.




They also have many other candy and chocolate products.  The fudge is amazing and it too comes in many delicious flavors.

If you need a terrific gift idea, Elizabeth can certainly help you package a unique arrangement from the impressive collection of options offered by The Chocolaterie!
Stop in and tell them I said "Hi"!

No comments: