Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Atlanta is Hot for Chocolate!

Made a quick trip to Atlanta for business and had the chance to also spend time with my older sister.  I had asked her a few days before to write down her favorite chocolate spots- so thanks to Susan for being my local guide and driver.  Of course, my own reconnaissance also uncovered several places to visit- and what a time we had tackling the 2 lists.

Health Tip:  My sister had complained for what seemed like years that she doesn't sleep as well at night as she did when she was younger-   News Flash... eat a bunch of chocolate in an afternoon and evening touring with me and you will sleep like a baby that night.  The myth that the caffeine will keep you up definitely does not apply to my family.

Places I visited that I will write about:
Alpine Bakery (Alpharetta), Douceur de France (Roswell), Greenwoods (Roswell), The Chocolaterie (Cumming), Maison Robert (Atlanta), Kilwin's (Atlanta), Sublime Donuts (Atlanta), Chocolate Pink (Atlanta) and Cacao (Atlanta).


No comments: