Thursday, November 11, 2010

NY Chocolate Shop: Gnosis Chocolate- Natural is really good!

Just before leaving the Show, I had the chance to meet and talk with the founder of Gnosis Chocolate.  Vanessa Barg is a very impressive Chocolatier.  Her story is one that is most inspiring- Good Ole US entrepreneurship, at its finest.  Gnosis Chocolate is Healthy and delicious. Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Venessa and her team have taken out what I used to think were the most important ingredients to make chocolate tasty and have proven to me that you can make great chocolate with just great chocolate and natural additions.  They have about 20 different "Cacao Bars", each that I sampled was fresh, authentic and quite good.



More to come after I visit in January.

No comments: