Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Phily: Marcie Blaine Artisanal Chocolates - Hiding in Verde


Marcie Blaine Artisanal Chocolates is the creation of namesake Chef Marcie Blaine Turney.  The display is in the middle of  Verde, her boutique shop, with the kitchen hiding in the back.  
OK, not all of the chocolates I purchased made it home for my review, and I won’t admit to eating them all (though I did love every single bite), so I am able to report only some my favorites here:


Soft Pretzel- peanut butter with pretzel pieces ganache.

Philly Skyline- crispy hazelnut milk chocolate praline
Sweet Lula- cardamom marshmallow, vanilla bean (very unique flavor- not your ordinary marshmallow chocolate candy)
Busy Bee- lavender honey chocolate
Peppermint Crunch- crunchy mint ganache
Smoked Bacon- dark chocolate infused with smoked bacon

No comments: