Thursday, November 11, 2010

NY Chocolate Shop: Pralus


Francois Pralus is a rare commodity in the chocolate business.  He one of the last artisans to produce his chocolate from beans, grown on his own plantation, to bar.  His other creations are fantastic. 

I took home his "Creme De Noisette".  This is a very smooth spread akin to Nutella but obviously a much more gourmet version.

It was a delight to meet Francois.  I can't wait to visit Paris and see the store first hand.  I also want to visit the plantation!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell me where I can buy this item, either online or a store. I have tried it and I need more.

Joe H. said...

I found this product at the NY Chocolate Show last year.

This years show actually starts this week, so it may be back. Go to EatMoreChocolate.com for more details.