Thursday, November 11, 2010

NY Chocolate Show: I'm back

I attended my first NY Chocolate Show 12 years ago, when it was in SoHo.  I know because I have the T-Shirt to prove it.  The show has grown quite a bit since then, but the idea remains the same: make chocolate accessible to anyone willing to try it.  This year there are companies from Japan, Europe, North and South America, Africa, and many other parts of the world. Manufacturers, retailers, chefs and enthusists all enjoy sampling and talking "chocolate".

A highlight was meeting Chocolatiers from the US and abroad who are creating terrific delights that I hope everyone will have a chance to enjoy in 2010 and beyond.

I salute you all and thank you for such exquisite flavors, tastes and combination.

My mission to get people to eat more chocolate is certainly achieved at shows like this one.

Bravo!

No comments: